It’s been tooooo long so I have plenty of favorite things these days! And here they are!
- Pinterest. duh.
- The gorgeous weather we’ve been having! I swear if it snows again after this I’ll move away immediately.
- Yogi Tea! I love the little quotes on the bag’s tag. So far my fave is The Green Tea with Pomegranate.
- Being immersed in the theatre again.
- Putting some really old CD’s in my car to listen to. Oh man, my taste in music was strange…and slightly gangster.
- Returning to the Green Monster every morning.
- Playing outside with the kids. It’s just so much better than being stuck in the house all day.
- Draw Something. I’m addicted.
- Fresh Strawberry hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works. It’s so summery and perfect. (They have a ton of other great summer scents too!)
- My new purse from Old Navy. It’s blue and white striped (of course) and I can’t want to carry it with a cute summer dress.
- Getting free stuff!! Who doesn’t love free stuff??
If you can’t tell I’m VERY ready for summer to be here. It really can’t come soon enough.